Personalized Can and Bottle Holder with name or custom text
Customize our can & bottle holders with your custom message, a business logo or custom artwork!
Our stainless steel can holders are Constructed of ultra durable stainless steel and available in 16 vibrant powder coated matte finishes. Perfect for standard cans and bottles, this is guaranteed to be your new favorite can holder! Best of all, it's slim design will fit into most vehicle cup holders!
Our Tumblers feature:
- PERMANENT Laser Engraving - no paint, resin or decals here!
- Vibrant Powder Coated Stainless Steel - artwork engraves through the powder coat to reveal the stainless steel below
- Double-wall vacuum insulation - Keeps your drink HOT or COLD with NO SWEAT for hours!
- Clear plastic lid fits most reusable straws
- 18/8 stainless steel construction
- Hand wash recommended
- Select your tumbler color
- Enter your personalization instructions in the notes- be sure to include your font preference. If no font preference is requested, we will use the font(s) we feel best work for the requested design.
- If you're sending in custom artwork, please send us your business logo file prior to ordering. A high resolution image or (ideally) a vector graphic are required. SVG or AI file formats preferred.
- We offer custom artwork creation for an additional fee. If you would like to personalize your tumbler with graphics or other custom artwork, please reach out prior to placing your order for a quote.
- Proofs are not available as a standard option with this listing. If you would like a proof and the ability to review and make changes to the artwork, a custom design fee will be assessed.
Quantity discounts are available.
The best (and preferred!) files for engraving are vector files (either Ai, SVG, or some PDF files). If you have one of these file types, you'll need to send it to us via email at email@example.com
Alternately, we can also accept high resolution transparent PNG or single color JPEG images. You can send these files right here on etsy.
Full color logos are not designed to work well for engraving. We recommend you reach out to us before placing an order if you only have a full color logo available.